I was tagged by
1. You must post these rules.2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.5. Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.8. No tag-backs.9. You can't say that you don't do tags. 10. You MUST make a journal entry!
1. I'm sarcastic
2. I love wearing make-up but I'm too lazy to remove it, so I choose not to apply any most of the time *shrug*
3. I prefer clothes that are sporty or elegant over something "cute"
4. I have three piercings in each ear (one on the outer earlobe)
5. I enjoy going to zoos and photographing my own reference material
6. I love all animals/pets, but IF I had to choose between dogs or cats, I'd say dogs
7. I'm charming and flirty by nature, while at the same time
8. I'm also an introvert and a loner (I need to recharge my batteries, lol)
9. Despite being a horse lover, I never learned riding ;_;
10. I'm a rebel and won't spread this, ha-HA! I tag no one! Doom upon me D:!Questions:
1. Do you have any hobbies?
Aside from the obvious (drawing), it's gaming. I always enjoyed playing games, but it has gotten to a whole new dimension since I obtained a PS3 (and now a PS4). If you check out my tumblr, you'll see that most reblogs are about games, lol.
2. What was the last thing you ate?
...I really had to think about this one; I haven't eaten since yesterday's lunch. A rustico (bread) with cheese.
3. Where do you live?
4. Do you like to travel?
I love it, and I'd do it more often, if I had the time and money! My last "travels" have all been inside Germany; I haven't gone abroad in a long time.
5. What was the last book you've read?
I've been reading fanfictions lately (or independent fiction? Original fiction?). The last 'book' would have been Stephen King's "The Dark Tower", vol. four or five.
6. Have you watched the new Avengers (AOU) movie?
I haven't even watched the first one :'D.
7. Do you like it when it rains?
I LOVE rain!
8. What would you do if you meet a person that would look exactly like one of your OC's?
I'd probably try to discreetly take a photo, but I wouldn't approach them. I mean, what should I say to them? "Hai, you look like that guy I came up with when I was like...10?"
9. Do you have any pets?
A dork, ehr... dog
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
That's the big question - I don't know? I admire people who have their life all planned out, because I... haven't? I can't exactly see me in the same job I am now, but I also can't tell where I'll be instead? Maybe somewhere else. Maybe I'll have moved (I don't like my current flat all that much). Maybe I'll finally have a steady income from my arts (though not full-time, you can't live of that here x'D), which has been my dream for YEARS and forgotten/abandoned in between. I just can't tell. This indecision is something that I don't like very much about myself :/.
That's it, hope it was a fun read xD?